[Fedora-join] Introduction
s***@tutanota.de
2021-04-29 16:36:00 UTC
Hello everyone,
I am Sumant Tulshibagwale, I just completed my B.E. in Computers and am currently working as a Flutter developer. I am using fedora for a year now and am very fascinated by the idea of how people work together to build something this amazing. I was introduced to open source and especially fedora by a friend and  a fellow fedora user.While using fedora I also understood the importance of privacy and why and how important it is to be able to select the softwares we use and have a control on the data that we generate.Thank you for making me a part of this wonderful community!

--
Sumant Tulshibagwale
Matthew Miller
2021-04-30 14:45:10 UTC
Post by s***@tutanota.de
I am Sumant Tulshibagwale, I just completed my B.E. in Computers and am
currently working as a Flutter developer. I am using fedora for a year now
and am very fascinated by the idea of how people work together to build
something this amazing. I was introduced to open source and especially
fedora by a friend and  a fellow fedora user.While using fedora I also
understood the importance of privacy and why and how important it is to be
able to select the softwares we use and have a control on the data that we
generate.Thank you for making me a part of this wonderful community!
Welcome! Thanks for being a part of it!

--
Matthew Miller
<***@fedoraproject.org>