[Fedora-join] Introduction
Luk Claes
2021-04-16 18:31:47 UTC
Hi

My name is Luk Claes, but please call me Luk.
I'm living in Ghent, Belgium working at the university hospital as a
sysadmin.
I have more than 20 years of experience with Debian (I used to be a major
contributor), but I switched to RedHat based systems since my new job
(about 9 months ago).
I would like to help with packaging.
Usually I have at least 4 hours a week to spare to contribute.

Cheers

Luk
Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: http
Robbi Nespu
2021-04-18 05:58:09 UTC
Hello Luk
Post by Luk Claes
Hi
My name is Luk Claes, but please call me Luk.
I'm living in Ghent, Belgium working at the university hospital as a
sysadmin.
I have more than 20 years of experience with Debian (I used to be a major
contributor),
yes, I know you and yeah you are major contributor :)

I been following debian too and recently contribute to debian too.

Post by Luk Claes
(about 9 months ago).
I would like to help with packaging.
Usually I have at least 4 hours a week to spare to contribute.
you should have https://bugzilla.redhat.com account too. It same like
bugs.d.o and I suggest you to join fedora-devel ml too. Recently I see
lot of discussion split up on pagure (I still prefer using ML, like old
days), check there if something caught you attention

Welcome to fedora
--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE fedoraproject DOT org>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA