[Fedora-join] Proposal: meet weekly instead of every two weeks
Ankur Sinha
2018-09-07 10:42:56 UTC

What do folks think of increasing our meeting frequency to weekly
instead of fortnightly?

I think we're active enough to meet each week. It also means that if we
skip a meeting one week, we can get back to our tasks the very next
week. In our current set up, the gap between meetings in such a scenario
becomes 4 weeks, which is far too much.

Please comment on the ticket I've filed for this here:
https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Fedora-Join/issue/68
--
Thanks,
Regards,

Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha
Time zone: Europe/London
Matthew Miller
2018-09-08 01:40:02 UTC
Post by Ankur Sinha
What do folks think of increasing our meeting frequency to weekly
instead of fortnightly?
I think we're active enough to meet each week. It also means that if we
I'm super-excited that this group is doing that well. What can I do to help
support it?

--
Matthew Miller
<***@fedoraproject.org>
Jhoanir Torres

List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Ankur Sinha
2018-09-11 13:25:08 UTC
Post by Matthew Miller
Post by Ankur Sinha
What do folks think of increasing our meeting frequency to weekly
instead of fortnightly?
I think we're active enough to meet each week. It also means that if we
I'm super-excited that this group is doing that well. What can I do to help
support it?
We're working on improving things like EasyFix so that we can get more
newbies onboard quicker. In the meantime, if you can
request/cajole/bribe folks to take up more classroom sessions, that'd be
helpful. Lots of newbies turn up at these sessions, and they're a great
way to give different parts of the community more visibility too. :)